Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIY starburst mirror

 DIY Starburst Mirror
Supplies
3 packs of dowel rods from Hobby Lobby @ $2.49 each
1 mirror from Michaels @ $4.99
Hot glue gun
compass
wall mount (I used the same type that are on the back of picture frames)
Spray paint (optional)
 I staggered my sticks into three different levels. I drew a circle with a compass to know where to glue each one. I then alternated and hot glued each stick down until the mirror was complete. Then I hot glued a wall mount to hang it. This was SO easy!
I still plan on spray painting it but haven't made it out to get the right color yet. I will just cover the mirror with paper and tape it down and spray away.I think it looks pretty good and "natural" without the spray paint too!

No comments:

Post a Comment