Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kids table and chairs & Bonus Holiday wreath

Remember this..Well we finally got around to painting it. We started with it white but I quickly realized that white as a children's table was a bad idea. Plus, it stood out like a sore thumb in our living room since nothing else is white. So it got painted black. Then after a random trip into Michael's where I scored these kids chairs on clearance I was STOKED!

These are what the chairs looked like pre-paint. Don't mind the ornaments..that was another do it yourself. See that hanger..I bent it into a circle and strung those ornaments on it. Picture to come!

A little sanding..a little painting and we have ourselves a new kids table. It's adorable and I have some plans to customize it a bit..stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment